Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ducklings all part of Property Management







Early yesterday a Ray White Beecroft tenant phoned to say they had found five tiny ducklings with no mom, and had put them in a box in their garage and were heading off to work, would we please deal with it. I collected the box and phoned WIRES but they couldn't take them from me until the evening. So five ducklings spent their day in the Ray White Beecroft office! We got them warm, fed them bread and milk (apparently the milk bit is wrong, water is better) and fell in love!
Handing them over to WIRES was heartbreaking, and the WIRES man said, you mustn't get attached to them because sometimes they die. I looked at the angelic little faces we had known all day and thought how could you not get attached to them.
Anyway I have signed on to do the WIRES training course this weekend so next time I might be able to keep them!

No comments:

Post a Comment