Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hot Idea for House Buyers - Bento for IPad.

I found the following on the Bento website, purporting to be from a young first-home buyer:

"It's easy to get overwhelmed when you're buying your first home. There are dozens of factors to consider: Neighborhood, price, square footage, year built, lot size, repair issues, landscaping—the list goes on and on. That's why first-time homebuyer Jessica Fonseca turned to Bento for iPhone to organize it all. “With Bento for iPhone, I can have all the information in one place. When my husband or Realtor talks to me about a house we've looked at, all the information is right there on my iPhone. It makes the whole process a lot easier to deal with and it was extremely simple to set up."

One interesting point made about IPads (I just bought mine!) is that it is easy to hand an IPad around at a meeting, whereas laptops are cumbersome, usually run out power during the meeting and need to be plugged into the wall, and can only be seen by those sitting directly in front of it. I am setting my IPad up so I can store all our rental and sale properties on it for use during home opens, appraisals, and other real estate activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment